As usual, the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas has been a nightmare hellride from start to finish. But lots of funny stuff happened along the way, too. I liveblogged a lot:
- There was Nvidia. "If you're just joining us, Nvidia made a lunchbox that drives cars, which is very hard."
- There was LG. "Sensual pulsating beats in the background can only mean one new thing: we're about to see a new washing machine."
- There was Samsung. "It just occurred to me that within a few months, someone is going to troll one of their friends by sending nude photographs to their Samsung Family Hub."
- There was Intel. "Now we're going to get our drone on. And speaking of droning on, Intel CEO Brian Krzanich!"
- We also broke out the insane conclusion to Intel's press conference. "There is a very obnoxious quality about this idea to me — you can almost hear the Intel executive next to you chirping, 'See?? Music is all just information, too! Dance to the 1s and 0s, monkey. Dance!'"