I spent the past week in Las Vegas with The Verge, and wound up covering all sorts of things: Yahoo, pro wrestling, and a full-body virtual reality suit for controlling your video games. Here are some of my favorite things that I did:
- PrioVR, a full-body video game control suit that you can see in this handsome video report.
- Yahoo's sleek News Digest app swims against the stream. An interview with Nick D'Aloisio, the precocious 18-year-old founder of Summly, about his excellent new newsreading app.
- The Yahoo Keynote liveblog. It really picked up once David Pogue started talking trash about The Verge.
- The WWE Network and what it means. The most underplayed story of CES, in my opinion — we are watching the beginning of the cable disruption.
- A video interview with Adam Cahan, Yahoo's head of mobile and one of Marissa Mayer's top lieutenants.
- A video interview with Tom Conrad, Pandora's CTO and one of the most amiable people in tech.
- 90 Seconds on The Verge. One of my favorite things I've done on video, written by the great Nathan Cykiert.